B2B E-Commerce Store
B2B selling is nothing but business to business selling. B2B E-Commerce platform features are often different from B2C E-Commerce platforms. As an experienced ecommerce website development company, we always recommend explicit features for your B2B store that helps you stand out from the competition.
- Depending on the quantity of purchase, frequency of orders and type of products customers buy, the pricing levels may vary. Despite the complex business models, the pricing and billing functionalities should be carried out smoothly.
- Depending on the quantity of purchase, the platform must offer discounts to customers to retain them. Even the minimum order purchase should have a margin set so that based on the frequency and regularity the customer always gets some sort of benefits.
- The platform should be able to track the customer records since the customer's registration and his interests to push personalized promotions.
- Apart from this, one-click reorder is a must feature for the repeated orders of regular customers.
- Simple Marketing tools must be developed for the display of new products and other promotional activities.
- Inventory Management to get regular updates on the products sold and stock available to manage the demand.
- Handling huge traffic on the platform and guarantee the performance without security breaks.
- Customers must be able to request a quote for new and complicated orders. The request a quote form can be used to convey the precise information of the customer to the seller.