Our Shopify Development Services bring powerful & feature-rich user experience to enterprise platforms
Why You Need Shopify Development Services?
Shopify is predominantly a SaaS (Software as a Service) based eCommerce platform which enables business professionals to set up and run their online store instantly, using any technology stack. Likewise, it offers a powerful and feature-rich user experience for both SMBs (small and medium businesses) and large enterprises.
Our Development Services offer the best eCommerce solutions for your business as it is tailor-made to suit your client’s needs. Additionally, it aims at customer-centric and user-friendly work-flow optimization for the best results.
Dedicated Design & Development Team
Foxteria has a dedicated team of in-house professionals with enough eCommerce experience in the custom design and development. Consequently, we bring you the ultimate Shopify services which are powered by periodic maintenance and updates throughout the project life-cycle.
Our development team ensures that our web design services adhere to the industry standard guidelines. Meanwhile, our hired quality tester/analyst confirms that our services are up to the mark with the international standards of quality assurance.
In line with our core business values, we adopt a highly-transparent and competitive pricing policy to build trust and credibility with our clients and customers. In other words, we do not entertain hidden cost or unspecified charges for any of our services.
Shopify Web Design and Development Services – What It Includes?
Shopify App Development & Customization
Firstly, our app development services include: building an app for the admin, developing Shopify POS (app to sell products & services through pop-ups or in-store), or Shopify Online Store. Besides, Custom Shopify app development, Shopify app installation, third-party app integration and optimization of Shopify apps with Ruby on Rails framework are the chief objectives of our web development service.
Responsive Shopify Theme Development
Secondly, our creative team of developers builds stunning and highly-interactive eCommerce stores within your budget constraints. Given our customer-centric design approach, we always provide 100% commitment to convert your dreams and visions into reality.
Shopify Setup and Product Import
Thirdly, we help you set up the theme, add product listings as well as set up payment and shipping gateway, as part of building your eCommerce platform. Additionally, we offer Shopify web design services including graphic design for custom Shopify templates.
API Integration (Plug-In & Module Development)
With our state-of-the-art eCommerce solutions, we also assist you in managing product inventory as well as boosting sales and conversions. Furthermore, our Module Development solutions keep you organized and avoid loss-making pitfalls in the business.
Shopify Mobile App Development
Our Mobile App Development brings engaging and user-friendly experience for customers on a highly scalable platform. Thereby, we also help build custom mobile storefronts for quick and easy navigation
Shopify Maintenance and Support
We also give you the quality assurance of our services through regular maintenance and support. Consequently, troubleshooting all known issues with quick fixes and the periodic software upgrade will always be a part of our maintenance services.
Shopify Development Services – Pros and Cons
- Quick and Easy Setup: Shopify holds an edge over self-hosting platforms like Magento and WordPress as it eliminates the hassles of development and deployment. In other words, it supports a quick and easy setup for novice users in just a few simple clicks. Consequently, Shopify is very popular among the non-tech eCommerce folks.
- Tech It Easy: It is predominantly built for non-tech users as it provides a seamless and intuitive experience to both buyers and vendors. So, the sellers only have to think of what to sell rather than how to sell the product. Likewise, the same concept also applies to the buyers.
- Secure and Reliable: It offers you a highly secure and reliable platform, owing to its quickest page load times and unbeatable up times. It also adds SSL certificates along with PCI compliance to your store which makes it the best eCommerce platform for handling sensitive information like with credit cards.
- 24x7 Customer Support: Shopify offers round-the-clock customer support over the phone, web chat or email. Additionally, one can avail the services of Shopify eCommerce University and Help forums to clear any ambiguity related to the Shopify store.
- Customizable and Mobile Responsive Themes: It supports hundreds of Mobile Responsive and Customizable Themes in their free and paid versions. Furthermore, you could create your own store with a unique identity, thanks to Shopify’s themes that run on custom codes. Besides, it supports Mobile Responsive themes as well as a pre-built mobile commerce shopping cart for a seamless user experience.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery: It comes with an abandoned cart recovery system which reminds users to finish their purchase. In other words, Shopify’s inbuilt feature tracks all such abandoned carts and emails them to the concerned people. Thereby, it boosts the potential to increase your business revenues.
- Pricing: Shopify demands you to pay monthly fees to continue using their service as there are no freebies. Furthermore, you are required to pay up extra transaction processing fees if you ever use third-party payment options. You will also be charged for using some of the apps which are paid versions.
- Content Marketing: It isn’t as good as the WordPress for writing blogs or marketing the content for special occasions like Diwali or Christmas. Built with a non-tech themed structure, it does not offer the flexibility or versatility of the WordPress CMS.
- Platform Migration: It isn’t the best platform for migrating your business to as it comes with limited features. Besides, it has no full-fledged support to export your products or expand your business portfolio seamlessly.
- Basic Coding Knowledge: Although creating a basic store in Shopify is easy, you still need a bit of coding knowledge for store development, theme customization, and redirecting to a custom domain.
309, Swiss Complex, 33, Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Grow your business with a compelling responsive website, mobile app, e-commerce features and get more revenue and customers.
Foxteria is a leading web development company in Bangalore specializing in website design and development, Mobile Application Development and UI/UX Consulting.
Consequently, our deep dedication to the task at hand and the ability to understand your business deeply makes us a one-stop destination for highly impactful web development and e-commerce solutions. We are certain your business will grow multi-fold with our solutions.